How to Boost Your Chances at Having a Successful Web Site
by Robin Nobles
New Web sites are springing up online by the millions. However, when they don’t reach a level of success, the Web site owners assume that they can’t make money off the Internet.
The one thing that is important to know, however, is that you do have to work to make money online. Just like having a regular offline business, the online business needs to be taken care of, the Web site continually updated, and the customers made to feel safe and secure when doing business with you.
So, let’s devote this article to simple things you can do to have a successful online business. Remember that books have been written on this subject, so this article won’t be all inclusive by any means.
But, for the average Web site owner, it will give you simple steps to take to turn your online business down the right path toward achieving success.
Future of the Internet —
In January of 2003, Roy H. Williams, who https://www.alexandremthefrenchy.com/ is widely known and respected as the “Wizard of Ads,” finally declared, “Now is the time to get in.” For years, Roy has been watching and predicting the Internet’s future. Back in 1996, he declared, “The Internet is a baby born premature.” He even predicted the great dot com crash that we’re still recovering from.
So what does Roy have to say about the future of the Internet? Roy says that the buying public has finally figured out how to use the Internet and what it’s good for: specifically, “information gathering and features-based comparison-shopping.”
What does Roy suggest for Web sites today?
1. Ignore heavy graphic sites and focus on providing information for your visitors.
2. Build confidence by interacting with your Web visitors and anticipating and answering their questions.
3. Don’t think “advertising” – think information delivery.
4. Focus on Web site architecture (a simply designed site) and exceptional writing.
5. Help your visitors find what they’re looking for within a few minutes of landing on your site. If you make them hunt for information, they’re gone.
For more information such as what was mentioned above, subscribe to Michael Campbell’s newsletter. Michael is one of the most well-known Internet marketers, and his newsletter is exceptional.