2. Is the poker room environment appealing? This may not be important to some but it does when you play for longer periods of time. Is it easy to play in the poker room? Are the graphics interesting and pleasing to the eye even after long hours of playing? Try to also assess if you can still play the game even if your computer cannot support high-end graphics.
3. Is the poker room full of action? Determine how many kinds of offerings does the poker room offer to players? The more players in a pool, the more action there is and winnings. Check also poker rooms that offer the poker game that you want to play anytime.
4. Find out the ins and outs of the cash you give and the cash you receive should you win in the online poker room. How much money did winners win and how easy were they able to get these? Figure out also how much they charge and what are applied when you cash out. A good poker room should give confirmations via e-mail or calls on transactions that have been made.
5. How is the poker room’s customer service? Is the service truly 24-7 and do they have toll-free numbers? This is truly helpful when problems such as computer crashes and down servers occur. It is also best if such poker rooms answer and give solutions immediately to your concerns
6. Determine how good connectivity is from those sites offering online poker rooms. Check how often disruptions occur on the server side of the game site. The disruptions can either be in the form of information transfer delay, game crashes and disconnections.
7. A good poker room should let beginners get free play action in their sites. This feature will help you get familiarized with the poker room environment and get used to the rules of that specific poker room.
8. Does the poker room give tournaments and promotions? These are good bases of determining online poker rooms that are serious with their business. Determine what incentives they give for players who frequently play in the poker room, those who had good high hands, etc.
9. Does the poker room give other conveniences and incentives such as tracking the best players, the best statistics, offering columns to good players, beta testing new games, etc.